This event, held on the 22nd of February, was attended by:
- Escola Superior Agrária do Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra – Co-promoter of the S4Agro project and Event Promoter: João Gândara – Host and moderator of the entire event, having held the opening and closing session of the event, as well as the presentation of the S4Agro project;
- Coelho & Menaia – Systems. Ltd. – Company contracted to ensure the management and production of the webinar: Cristina Menaia, Carlos Ferdandez and Martim Aguiar – Technical support for the event and presentation of the results obtained with the work developed in activity 1 of the S4Agro project – International Benchmarking and the Study of Good Practices for make Primary Packaging more Sustainable; [PRESENTATION]
- FSC Portugal – Guest speaker: Joana Faria, Executive Secretary – presented the theme “What does it mean to choose FSC ® certified packaging”; [PRESENTATION]
- Pack 4 – Packaging, Lda. – Guest speaker: Marcelo Castanheira, Marketing Director – presented the theme “The Plastics of the Future”;[PRESENTATION]
- Nestlé Portugal – Guest speaker: Beatriz Guimarães, Sustainability Leader – presented the theme “Technological innovations and good practices for more sustainable primary packaging”; [PRESENTATION]
- Smart Waste Portugal – Guest Speakers: Luísa Magalhães – Executive Director and Cristiana Ribeiro – Project Manager – presented the theme “Process of transition to more sustainable packaging – Analysis of success cases” (due to a last minute unforeseen situation, the speaker Luísa Magalhães was replaced by speaker Inês Gomes – Project Manager); [PRESENTATION]
- University of Beira Interior – Co-promoter of the S4Agro project: Pedro Dinis – Moderator of the debate “How to make primary packaging more sustainable? What are the opportunities and what are the critical factors for the subsector?”.